Saturday, September 22, 2012

uerukamu, irasshai, settai, hougei, kangei aka: Welcome


this is the blog for my club members and those who are interested in the Japanese brigade at Arizona School for the arts. the Heads of the club will be putting information on club meetings, events, and for information relating to the club. if you have any ideas OR suggestions leave a comment 

"the Japanese brigade is all about learning, discovering and experimenting with ancient and current Japanese culture in spontaneous displays of pure awesomeness" - IMANI JACKSON (president) 

1 comment:

  1. First person, excuse me, second person on the blog since Imani Jackson! <3 Anyhow, All this stuff is pretty elementary to me (I've already been brainwashed by Grandma Masako-san Yotsuhashi.) Tell me what you want to do, and I will come up with ideas on how to make it better

    ReplyDelete